Wednesday, June 29, 2016

20 things I wish one in 20

20 is always the best. Your whole life is ahead of the young and free. You are free from many of the responsibilities with a choice in order to achieve anything you want, and in the thirties. If you have set up a 30, usually, you realize there are a lot of you have not yet. And if you enter a different stage of life it is difficult to achieve this.

I will do this one for my 20. If you are 20 now, perhaps it is time to take action.

1. Travel distant countries
I'm still in my 20s when there is free time, I did not travel to many countries far away. Since I did not have a lot of money. Now I have a little money, but this time I'm not good enough. If I could go back, I will find a way to make more way to support my travel money or.

2. People do not qualify denied a position in my life.
There are people who do not mean to stay in your life. At that time I was always too afraid to hurt other people those who refuse to hesitate. Finally all wounds, or anyone waste their time on.

3. Application job of my dreams, even if payment is lower
When you are young you still do not have anything stop you. In retrospect, I told me not to go for what it was really like to worry about too many unimportant things.

4. Traveling Alone
The world is beautiful, and there are reports of it too much. It means traveling alone and you get everything you want, it will be you and the more self-reliant independence.

5. Learn to cook some healthy meals
Takeaway food is expensive (and usually very unhealthy). You always learn a few dishes that you love so that you can eat something tasty and healthy. What you eat will be reflected by your body 30.

6. Travel with your friends
There is a remarkable time in another country with your best friends. It will be one of the best times of your life, you will never forget the memories. When you enter your 30s, you will just harder to find the time to see friends.

7. Let go of resentment.
The past is the past - they only weigh you.

8. Spend more time with your parents - forgive them
Used to be too hard on parents. I thought they were not good enough. For everyone remember your parents mistakes. Spend time with their work in relation to each other.

9. ditch toxic relationship
Hold relationship you feel angry or stressed to make a stop. They will never change, a true friend is not a horrible feeling.

Everyone (anyone) 10. Talk
Small talk can lead to new opportunities and friendships.

11. honest with myself and others
This is your life will be much happier and less stressed - it will always lie complex one.

12. Finding the type of exercise to enjoy
Exercise is more fun if you actually enjoy doing. There are a lot of options on this; Yoga, basketball, soccer, hiking, walking, or salsa.

13. Brush and floss your teeth
You get a set of teeth. Then look at every day!

14. take more risks
Just one risk - take as much as you want! When you are motivated by fear rather than enthusiasm life is very limited.

15. Stay overnight with friends and fun
It will be difficult for you age, go without sleep. For fun with friends and staying up late if you want to make the most of now. Clubs, bars or go to a concert out there until the sun comes out!

(16) I will be busy
Create a memorable and busy means having achieved your goal. When you do nothing, nothing apparently does not occur as a result.

17. Make more new friends
Perform a new friendship, to replace the toxic relationship to happiness.

18. Start paying my debt
This extra income for other thrill the responsibilities that your debt disappear 20.

19. Spend the night under the stars
Camping is a lot of fun, inspiring fear to take in the night sky.

20. Write a letter to an old friend
This shows you how many friends a sweet gesture, thank them, and they can cherish forever letters. Sometimes a small gesture that can maintain a friendship forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment